The GreenBook is Australia’s no. 1 source of design ready, embodied carbon data. All December subscriptions include free formal CPD courses. Choose a subscription to suit your business below.
- Reduce research time and costs while achieving your embodied carbon targets
- Minimal set-up or training needed – get accurate carbon insights into your material selections, fast.
- 2000+ rates for materials and complex assemblies updated twice a year, saving you hours of research
- Globally relevant datasets
- Ground-breaking ‘Star’ rating system for whole buildings, based on industry benchmarks.
- Visual design guides and performance benchmarks, making it easier to envision your options
- Save on LCA consultancy fees and upskill your staff, by bringing the LCA process in-house
- GreenBook is compliant with and aligned to the following Standards: ISO 14044 / 14067 / 14025 / EN15804 and BS 15987.
- Underlying data sources: Global EPD’s; International LCI (life cycle inventories) as well as TFC’s own proprietary generic assemblies.
- Rates structure aligned to both RiCS and AiQS measurement and allocation formats.
- Life Cycle stages A1 – A4, B & C
The Greenbook Subscriptions
|Individual||Small Firm||Large Firm||Enterprise||TGB API Access|
|Size of practice||<10||>11||>1000|
|Subscription Cost ($A ex GST)|
|Subscription Basis||per annum||per annum||per annum||per seat per annum|
|Subscription EXTRA OPTIONS|
|– Training Formal CPD||$65||$200||$500||Quote||$65 per seat|
|– Whole Building Benchmarks||$75||$150||$300||Quote||$65 per seat|
|Secure IP restricted access||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Standards Alignment||ISO 14044 / 14067 / 14025 / 21930 and EN 15978 and RiCS LCA Professional Standard|
|Datasets and Inventories||Various published standards aligned from global sources. TFC proprietary complex assembly inventory and datasets. Globally valid and suitable published product declarations.|
|– whole building benchmarks||Office / Retail / Residential / Hotel / Precincts / carpark / Schools|
|– base building elements||RICS LCA and Aust Standard Method of Measurement 6|
|– Fitout element||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|– Furniture and Equipment||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|– Operational consumption||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|– Individual materials||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|– complex assemblies||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|– On-line training session||NO||NO||Yes||Yes|
|– User Guide||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|– Formal CPD training||Yes – extra cost||Yes – extra cost||Yes – extra cost||Yes – extra cost||Yes – extra cost|
|– phone / email support||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|– custom rates||Yes – extra cost||Yes – extra cost||Yes – extra cost||Yes – extra cost||Yes – extra cost|
|– Enhanced Support / Peer Review||Yes – extra cost||Yes – extra cost||Yes – extra cost||Yes – extra cost||Yes – extra cost|
In most cases, just one – our licenses are sold per organisation, and vary by the number of users per license. We offer licenses for sole practitioners (1 user) up to entire enterprises (over 1000 users).
All GreenBook and Footprint Co. licenses are floating and managed automatically. Similar to Netflix, you can invite the entire team but only logged in users count towards your user cap per license.
We can upgrade your existing license if your needs change. Contact us for more information.
The GreenBook is completely web-based, and no additional installation is required. Access our extensive database from wherever you are.
Contact us for a quote on special pricing for universities, students, and more.
Investa Property Group
Investa Property Group is one of the leaders in the environmental management of buildings and for actively addressing climate change. They are the first property group in Australia to commit to net zero carbon by 2040.
The Footprint Company was engaged to complete a whole of portfolio whole of life cycle carbon footprint assessment. TFC’s online building and precinct life cycle carbon calculators were used to achieve the whole portfolio assessment, and then model mitigation scenarios within the context of forecast tenancy churn, development and operational capex. TFC’s building life cycle software was used to quantify the footprint of a proposed new development and develop pathways to mitigate impact. These outcomes were converted into a carbon development performance brief.
TFC was instrumental in helping Investa determine their next stage on their sustainability journey, to lead the way in sustainable office real estate. Both our expertise and Footprint Calculators were used to help achieve over 3 million kg of carbon reductions, and Investa are on target to achieve their net zero goal.
Image: Low Carbon Fitout at 1 Market Street, Sydney, Australia.