One month FREE trial for all subscriptions. Use coupon FREE22
Subscriptions are tailored to match your business size and needs
All subscriptions include the following
Our standard subscriptions can be easily accessed 24/7 through a simple to use, web interface. Because this option is “plug & play” and ready to use immediately, plus requires minimal training to get started, you’ll get accurate carbon insights for your material selections fast.
- Over 3,000 rates for materials and complex assemblies are updated regularly and will save you hours of research.
- Globally relevant datasets incorporating Global EPD’s and International LCI (life cycle inventories), augmented with our Proprietary Generic Assemblies that combine commonly integrated materials for enhanced efficiency.
- Ground-breaking ‘Star’ rating system for whole buildings, based on industry benchmarks.
- Compliant with and aligned to the following Standards: ISO 14044 / 14067 / 14025 / EN15804 and BS 15987
- Visual design guides and performance benchmarks, making it easier to envision your options
- On-demand training plus phone/email support
You’ll save on LCA consultancy fees and up-skill your team by bringing the LCA process in-house with a subscription to suit your business.
Optional additional features
If you are a larger business or if you really want to streamline your approach to assessing the carbon impact of your design strategies, we can offer a sophisticated and integrated solution tailored to your business, your team’s capabilities and the software you employ.
- API access and support in connecting our data seamlessly into your BIM software and design process.
- Tailored workshops or formal CPD training to up-skill your team
- Consulting support for your carbon mitigation design strategy
- Access to information for your preferred materials through additional custom rates.
- Peer review of carbon strategy and design outputs
- Carbon footprint assessment of designs
- Enhanced support
We will be happy to package a solution based on your brief. Please contact us via the link in Large Business & Solutions above.
All GreenBook and Footprint Co. licenses are floating and managed automatically. Similar to Netflix, you can invite the entire team but only logged in users count towards your user cap per license.
We can upgrade your existing license if your needs change. Contact us for more information.
In most cases, just one – our licenses are sold per organisation, and vary by the number of users per license. We offer licenses for sole practitioners (1 user) up to entire enterprises (over 1000 users).
The GreenBook is completely web-based, and no additional installation is required. Access our extensive database from wherever you are.