Our purpose is to support you to achieve your whole-of-life (embodied and operational) carbon management targets for your building projects - whether you create new structures or innovate the adaptive reuse of existing ones, from fit-out to precinct level.
Achieve your carbon footprint targets by :
- using our extensive carbon rates inventory to make the most informed carbon footprint design decisions, early on in your planning stage
- using our time-saving, interactive software to calculate the impact of your design choices on carbon footprint
- leveraging our TFC Connect API service to integrate our inventory data with your design modelling programs
- consulting with us to have expert guidance on your project's carbon-management targets
- attending our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars
Join the industry's leading architects, designers, property managers and sustainability consultants.
The Latest: The Greenbook 2020
The GreenBook's 2020 edition is here!
Your go-to guide for embodied carbon rates for construction materials and assemblies.
Including rates from base materials, structure, envelope to finishes and FFE.
A powerful estimating and modelling tool for Life Cycle Assessments.
Quickly calculate operational carbon rates for all property types and at all development stages, with insightful benchmark reporting.
Accountability in the carbon space makes you more competitive.
Consult with us for expertise from industry leaders to successfully meet your project's carbon-management requirements.
Working with the Leaders
What we do in our everyday routine, or how we choose to live our lives, has a direct impact on our planet.
Our partners at the 'Global Footprint Network' have created an excellent tool to show you how your daily decisions directly impact the welfare of our planet. Click on the image below to go to the calculator to learn about your impact...