The property and development industry drives over 50% of annual global carbon emissions. We need solutions to halve that by 2030.
Here’s what we’re all about.
50% of the climate change challenge is solved by reducing the embodied carbon intensity of all buildings by half, by 2030. Our passion is demystifying embodied carbon – curating with simplicity the best carbon data available and delivering it to you at the point of decision. Our mission is to empower designers to deliver low carbon design excellence and innovation.
We have tools and support to assist you to fast track your Net Zero carbon practice and innovation.
- Enhance your skills with our on-demand Low Carbon CPD series
- Take your first “carbon counting” steps using our practice level web-based carbon calculator
- Dive into The GreenBook to radically reduce your low carbon materials research time and design outcomes
- Start reporting your whole building carbon footprints using our leading calculators for fitouts, whole buildings, precincts and cities
- Fast track your embodied carbon policy, masterplanning, or urban plans with our 3D applications.
“Our business is impressed by the outcomes. Reduced 6 million kg carbon in projects in 12 months.”
– Gurol Candemir, Investa Property Group
“The Footprint Company products are unparalleled for the integrity of the data and integration to third-party design tools.”
– Steve Fox, Architectus
“Finally, there’s a reliable tool that gives people access to embodied carbon data without marketing spin and greenwashing.”
– John Dalla Via, Egger Group
The largest compilation of design-ready carbon rates
and benchmarks, globally.
Your go-to guide for embodied carbon rates for construction materials and assemblies.
Over 2,000 curated, design-ready rates, visual palettes and benchmarks.
A powerful estimating tool for carbon and ecological footprint Life Cycle Assessments (LCA).
Quickly set carbon targets, and analyse and compare carbon footprints for projects of all scales and stages.
On-demand skills development for Architects and designers.
Demystifying embodied carbon. Earn CPD points and learn more about the impact of your design decisions.
WORKING WITH THE LEADERS
We acknowledge the Gadigal and Bidjigal people of the Eora nation, who are the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work. We pay our respects to their elders, past and present, and acknowledge their continued connection to lands, waters and Dreaming.